May 8, 2010

Spirit Letter May 8th Joy and Lighting The Fire of Joy



Dear God,
I am at peace in your presence and as I sat outside and told you that I love you I could feel you loving me back. A cardinal sat on the arm of the chair next to me and was only inches away. He cocked his head and watched me for a bit as I drank in the awesomeness of him. He was unafraid and so close I could have touched him. I knew this was a sign from you. Thank you! I am an open vessel for you and will scribe whatever you wish to share with us.
**********************************************************************************

Be still my dear ones.
I say to all of you to tend the flame in your hearts and spirits. Keep the fire in your spirit alive and burning hot with joy and laughter.Be alert to what makes you feel most alive and add it to your life experience more often. Did you feel this when you hiked a mountain trail or was it when you were fly fishing? Was it when you were playing with all the plants and tending them as you watched them grow and delight you?

Was it when you sang a song to your child and acted silly and carefree? Did it happen when you embraced your mate and looked deeply into their eyes? Was it when you gazed up at the mountains and watched a sunset? Was it at the beaches as you watched the dolphins playing? Did this aliveness come when you built something with your own hands or knitted a blanket? Did you feel it when the music played and touched your heart and made you weep because it was no hauntingly beautiful?

More importantly did it come when you last spoke with me earnestly as love poured through you to me and me to you? Is this when you feel more alive? Then speak with me ...speak to me. I am waiting and will wait as long as it takes but in the meantime, I will be prompting your spirit to come and visit for a while. I will be doing this in so many ways. In people, places, times, events and sweet divine moments that cannot be discounted will be what you are seeking. Listen, as I am speaking to you dear ones.
I am always and in all ways communicating directly with you. The door is open...walk into your life and be with it and it will lead you to me.

We have much to talk about and I will help you find the answers that you seek. I Am...I Am...I Am

No comments:

Post a Comment