May 4, 2010

Spirit Letter 2008




Good Morning,
My beloved creator…I have no particular question today but felt your prompting to write and knew you had something to impart. I am an open and willing vessel for your words of wisdom and guidance.

My Beloved Teacher of Light,
Your unease at present is because you feel the energy of something that is hidden from you. Although, you are not sure of what it is…you still perceive the energy of its expression. Do not be concerned as in time all will be revealed when it is right for you to understand. Know that you are a giver of peace, knowledge and help to others and that in all this doing there are times when your perception is clouded. You have thrown the life raft out to many.

I would speak to others now. It is vital to your spiritual essence that when you have received help from others and guidance to a better way that you do not allow ego to become too strong. You become as the child who has learned to walk and refuses the hand of the parent to be steadied at the new steps that are taken. When the hand is refused, the child many times will fall down. While this is vital in the learning process for the child’s’ growth…this is not the way to honor what you have been given.

Oh, you say…I am strong now and do not need the guidance and assistance any longer. I know all I need to know. I am healthy and wise and do not need the comfort any longer. You repeat to yourself that you do not need the compassion and assistance that was once given. This is where you make your life experience into something that will serve you in kind to what you have not given back… When you are stronger that is the time to return the compassion and assistance to the giver.
Too many of you discard and turn away from the very source that will continue to be of great guidance to you. You become full of ego and turn against the source. You abuse your gift of renewed life.
I send you help constantly and always answer your call to be delivered. Many times this is done through other souls who have walked a strong path of truth. In your society of instant gratification and throwing things away…you have thrown away too many and too much that was meant to be a part of your reality and peace. You do this with me all the time. Honor that which you have been given and practice love and be love…always. Do not discard the people in your life.
Know that I am…I am I AM

No comments:

Post a Comment