May 6, 2010

Fear, Friend or Foe



Dear God,
Almost as soon as I get used to another happening in our world another comes. The media reports only the most terrible things and if I gave into the fear-mongering that is going on, I would go to bed, pull the overs over my head and stay there. I feel there is more to come and I am asking what can we do to prepare for the changes that are yet to come?

My Dear Sons and Daughters,
The first thing I would tell all of you is not to give into fear! This emotion can do only two things and that is to protect you or to destroy you. It can drain any peace or semblance of faith, joy or peace. Fear can be useful if a tiger is stalking you and you need to take heed but beyond that to have it as a general emotion housed in your day to day experience will shove you off kilter to the point that you are unable to think or act clearly. Soon everything will be suspect as something to fear. Having this in the forefront of the energy vibrations that you put out as you think thoughts that bring about fear will only bring to you what you are frightened of. Fear exists because of some past event or because you feel it may happen in your future. Real fear in the moment is to keep you from swimming where you think sharks may dwell. This is protective. Toward this kind of end it is helpful.

It is common for most of you to try and block this emotion instead and standing with it to see what gift it brings of enlightenment. When you block it with activities or drink or too much sleep you only prolong it and keep it living with you constantly. Denial is not your best friend here. It will become your personal enemy, your nemesis,your Achilles heel. Walking toward your spirit and integrating the mastery teachings is not always a smooth path but it will become smoother and sweeter than the finest grapes ripe from the sun.

Abundance and joy can be yours. I created you to have a peaceful life. Be where you are every moment, my dear ones as I am constantly sending you what you need in every way and if you do not have it then examine how you have put stumbling blocks in your way. If you put the boulders on the path then it is you that can remove them.

I AM... I AM... I AM...


www.makeachoicenow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment