May 4, 2010

Doing the thing you least want to do


Spirit Letter April 5th, 2007 @ 7:45am


Dearest Sweet Spirit and God of my Heart... I am as always filled with gratitude
at all the wonders and the beauty that are taking place. I do feel entirely different since the consecration that took place just a few days ago. Jesus, you were felt in every step that I took and when you told me that my life would never be the same, you were right as usual. I look around me moment by moment and I am filled with joy. There are times it is still hard to believe that I live in this beautiful wondrous place. I have so much going on in my heart and my head that I do not know what the next step is. I am going with the flow of things as they come along. Can you clarify what the next step from this point is?


So it is guidance that you seek. It is guidance that you will get. All you have to do is ask. Very soon it will be time to go into town and just make your presence known a bit more. The people need to see you. They cannot seek what they have not seen or heard about. Do not fall into the trap of comfort.
The peace and the light of this scared and beautiful place keeps you tethered there. You don’t want to leave and cannot wait to return.
I have said before that it is balance that you need and to diversify your activities.
Exercise of the mind is one thing but you should be in exercise of the body as well. Walking in nature and the park outing that you took was beautiful was it not?
It will be time to focus on the book that you are featured in. Get this done and the rest will flow smoothly. Do the thing you least want to do and all will flow from that energy. You will find it is easy for you...very easy.
Remember to establish your rituals and to teach every day...every day to anyone and everyone who desires to listen.

Do not become so focused on doing that you forget being.
Always be grounded in spirit. This is where you will get your strength.
Let go slowly of the illusion of illness and stop calling it to you. With your words you are constantly referring to your body and its frailties. You are a powerful divine creature...honor it. Stop putting the thought out there that you are recovering. That is done. You are fully healed. When will you acknowledge this? You are strong and whole. Move forward and in your favorite words...erase this kind of thinking. It does not become the powerful teacher that you are. You are not small in spirit.

Your presence was all that was desired...no other. You answered with speed and are a healing presence. You are blessed.
And so it is...
I AM I AM I AM

No comments:

Post a Comment