April 11, 2010

Where do I go from here?


God Morning God,
You are the heart of my being and I acknowledge you so much during my day. I was hearing you just then about something you wish to share. I am a willing scribe for you.
***********************************************************************************
Dear Ones,
It is good to leave the typo or was it? There are no mistakes. All is just life experience. One could say, "I want to share what happened to me today or one could say Let me tell you what I experienced." The latter would be more to the spiritual point.

I heard you ask me, "where do I go from here?" I say to you...you are exactly where you should be. Be in the state of being instead of going. Your question should be your clue. Be in the now dear one. You were in a thought process of future attachments. Let go and just be!

I would make a suggestion to create something. Feel the hues and beautiful choice of color and paint something. I will be with you to co-create. We will have such joy and peace while you drip color onto the canvas.

I say to all that to create something with the all that you are and bring forth unto the world your greatness, your unique talent, your heart.

Love...I Am I Am I Am....I AM

The book "Spirit Letters" can be ordered from www.makeachoicenow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment