April 13, 2010

Gods Whispers*


I took a day trip today to see where Daniel Boone's father built a cabin and a near by cave. It was close to the banks of the Yadkin River and this whole area was incredibly beautiful.It was a fairly hard hike at some points but well worth it. I saw the forest bursting forth with life. The best way for me to recharge my spiritual and emotional batteries is to be in nature with nothing but trees, wind, sky and water to keep me company.
After lunch and the trip home I was ready for a nap when I returned and I didn't waste any time doing just that. I turned the floor fan on high and slid between the sheets. In no time I had dozed off.
It felt like I was in a state of twilight. I knew I was not alone and I remember thinking that I had to wake up and I heard whispering. The whispering was soft and soothing and made me feel safe. I was not alarmed.

I mumbled to the voice "what are you trying to say?" I heard the voice again and knew at once it was God.

This time very clearly I heard, "Wisdom is not in what is well known, wisdom is in what is coming to be known. Cherish the slow movement of what is coming in every moment. It is in the moments that wisdom is waiting. Stand apart of what you have always assumed everything to be so you can grow in awareness of how things actually are."


I woke up out of this stupor I was in. I had taken a short nap that I call a pink cloud naps. I felt so peaceful. In was in the whispering that my subconscious mind
went to and I am so grateful that God talks to me in all the ways that God does.
I am listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment