April 11, 2010





Is God Talking To You?

You wake in the morning of a new day and look outside and check the weather. It may be cloudy or the sun may be rising bathing everything in its warmth and strength. You start your morning ritual and prepare your cup of coffee or tea. If you open the paper you are bombarded by all that is negative in the world and before long you are feeling emptiness inside and a feeling of unease. You turn on the radio or the television and it is the same thing. The generic stress is getting a bit much. This inner unease is your spirit being called to be present with yourself and not the outside world. Are you paying attention or do you just continue on reading the newspaper and watching the news? Are you one of those in the mass collective consciousness that is feeding on all the negativity of this world or are you spreading peace and love? Is there a smile on your face or is your face furrowed with frown lines?
If you have to walk and feed your pet are you irritated with this ritual forgetting that you wanted this pet and should be remembering the joy that you felt at first with this sweet animal. Have you neglected it and no longer play with it and leave this precious animal alone for long periods of time? While your children and mate are getting ready and moving about to get ready for the day does their chattering annoy you? Have you forgotten what family is? Is there laughter and happy good mornings or is there a lot of grumbling and complaining? There it is… the house you said you wanted and the family you always dreamed of but something is wrong. You are not at peace and happiness eludes you. As you drive to work you slowly come to the realization that you feel like a rat in a cage. When did you last pray or meditate? When was the last time you sat and looked at the stars? When was the last time you thought of God? Are you drinking a bit much or taking prescription medication to sleep or relieve anxiety? Are you short tempered and edgy?
Then there it is…the tears start to roll down your cheeks. You feel lost and alone. All your material possessions, your job, the car means very little. You think about your loved ones and friends and can see clearly that you are having issues with them. If you are not feeling well, you attribute it to stress. If people are arguing or fighting with you the blame is placed on them. Going to church becomes just another thing to mark off your to do list.
Whatever is going on in your life is tainted with negativity and a feeling of emptiness and before long you know that you are depressed and nothing is helping.

The dark night of the soul is upon you
You feel that God has abandoned you. Nothing could be further from the truth. The truth is God is closer than ever before when your spirit is beaten down. Your pain calls the divine to you in ways that you are not aware of.
Shortly after I arose this morning, I started receiving a prompting from spirit to send out a call to those who are hurting, lost, afraid and confused. I asked what was I supposed to do. The first thing after my communion with God was that there was something our creator wanted me to share. And so here it is…

My Dear Ones,
As you ask if I have left you ask yourself if it is you who have left me? I am always present. I am as close as your breath or your heartbeat. Just the slightest thought of me brings me closer within. I am waiting for you to pay attention to what I am sending you every moment of every day. As you sit there with unhappiness in your heart did you notice the flock of birds that came to roost near you to remind you that your spirit should take flight and soar as the birds do? When you were wondering if your life counted did you see the love in your dear ones eyes as they looked to you to teach and guide them? Even now with every word you say they are listening. What are you telling them with your example?

When you wept tears of frustration did you feel my presence comfort you? Did you feel me tugging at your spirit to see the pain for the blessing that it is. Do you feel the call to come closer to me and listen with every fiber of your sweet being? I am communicating with you? I am! I am joyous when you speak with me and I will embrace you and lift your pain away. I beseech you to awaken. Now in this moment, come back to me as I need to hear from you.
Create a sacred place in your soul where we can meet. In your spirit with the powers of your mind…close your eyes and still yourself and I will come to you in such a way that you are given to understand and are ready for. There is no time and space where I do not dwell and I live within you. So know this…every tear you shed and every moment of bliss you feel…I feel also. I taste the salt of your spirit weeping. I care not how long you have been gone from me. I care that you are wounded. I care! I care! If your life is coming close to full circle…know that I am with you and will welcome you home in oneness with me. I am here. Let us be together. I have such deep profound love that defies description for you. Come and explore your life with me and together we will make this right. I need your presence.
I need your cooperation on this.
I am. I am. I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment