April 16, 2010

Two words that shouldn't come out of your mouth.


God, I am in a state of peace this morning and I feel your presence as always and I am waiting to record your words.

I desire for everyone to look at two of the saddest words in your communication and those words are, IF ONLY. How many times do you use these words? These words say, "if only I had done it differently or not done it at all." If only I had not lost my temper, said that cruel thing did that dishonest move, told that foolish lie." The list is endless. If you could stop saying this you might begin to get somewhere. It doesn't change anything. You wind up facing the wrong way in life and that is backward instead of forward.You are in the past tense of life experience and getting in your own way. It is a roadblock.
Shift your focus...change the words and substitute a phrase that lifts up instead of dragging down your awareness. try the words, "next time."
When you do this miracles will occur in your life. When you say, "next time" you are saying you have decided to apply the lessons you have learned, however grim or painful it might have been. It says you are pushing regret aside and moving forward, taking action and getting on with the wonderful business of living. Lock the new phrase in place. Do not visit the "if only's." Regret serves no purpose except to keep you in the past or to keep you from a peaceful and divine future and so it is.
Remember your words are powerful. I am. I am. I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment