April 10, 2010

Love it into being





For a few days recently, I was feeling a bit out of sorts and not really sure why. Most of my days are peaceful, calm and creative. I talk to my creator every day but I hadn’t had one of my heart to heart talks with my creator in a while so it was time. The first thing I start my days with is a greeting to the universe and a moment of gratitude then I go downstairs to let my dog out and get a cup of coffee.

This morning was different as I had my talk with God on my mind. God speaks to me through my heart and my soul and I feel the loving presence of my source. Just because I do not see God does not mean that God is not there. Because of my beliefs I know that God is in everything and is everywhere. I am never alone. I also know that communicating with God is only a thought away.

I gave Hector, my dog his morning milk bone and headed for my favorite red chair. On the way I put on some beautiful soothing music. After settling in I closed my eyes and went into a quiet meditative state. I am always reminded of the passage that says, “Be still and know I am God.” It is in the quiet stillness that I feel the presence of my creator so beautifully. Within seconds I felt it, a peaceful calm and a rush of love. Our conversation is something I wish to share.

Good Morning God, I have been feeling a bit uneasy lately and I was wondering if you would give me insight on this?

Dear Sweet Spirit, I will repeat some things to you that I have shared with you before. There are times your mind gets so full that you for a moment forget that you already know the answers. The “second” that you feel unease is when we should talk. If you wait then intensity of the negative feeling will grow. There is no inappropriate time or place to talk. So, we are in communion now and I will put away this unease but you will be doing your part to discover its cause. I would ask you a question…What is it that you have not done lately? What gift have you not expressed? What is it that gladdens your heart and brings you human joy?


God, there are many things that gladden my heart. The things that bring me human joy
are so numerous. I am not sure where to begin in terms of gifts that you have bestowed to me.

Daughter of light…I have given each of you many gifts that have to be expressed. You are artful and greatly expressive in writing, scribing, writing, communicating and teaching. You are artful in your love of plants. You have painted a lovely landscape of beauty. This spring it will delight many and lift their hearts when they view the canvas of flowers that grace your home. I have sent you many clues to pay attention to. You have had the thoughts of painting upon your canvas again but have not done so. The expression of this will give you balance. It is important for all of you to play with these talents and urgings. Play more and be in the zone of creating where time stands still and you can view what you have done. Balance is important and when balance is off you will feel this underlying unease. That is also why you could not quickly identify the feelings you were having. It is not necessary that you edit your process of play…just play and you will be back in balance. So, now you know dear one. And so it is. Express yourself and your spirit with some of the other gifts I have given you. My love is ever present and love should be at the top of your mind while creating. Love into being whatever you are doing and feeling.

For awhile I sat with everything I had heard and felt and I thought back and could readily see where the promptings had been. God, had been communicating with me all along in all the many ways that messages and guidance had been sent. I had not seen them for what they were. Today, I will grab a canvas and play for a while. It fills me with such joy to do this. It would behoove me to remember that God has sent me the answers long before I know there is an issue to resolve. I especially love the last thing that was told to me.

Love into being whatever you are doing and feeling.

Thank you for allowing me to share this with you and while you are contemplating all this it just might be time for you to have a heart to heart with God. You will be overjoyed when you have this talk with God as I am always heard and answered.

Spirit Letters can be ordered from www.makeachoicenow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment