April 8, 2010

Happiness by choice


Dear God,
Will you speak to us about happiness?

My Dear Ones,
I would say to you not to postpone happiness until another day or until you have something that you desire. You say to yourself, when this or that comes to pass, then I will be happy. Your point of spiritual and personal power lies in the here and now where I reside. I do not exist in the future or the past . I am in this divine moment and no where else.
Experience the richness of this moment now with all the experience it offers you. Focus upon that which brings you the most joy and satisfaction in life and you will see that joy does not happen with a newer material thing. Say yes to life and the moment. Say yes with the heart and not the intellect.

When you are happy by choice you will feel my presence stronger than before. I am here and my love for all of you has no end.
I AM...I AM...I AM

No comments:

Post a Comment