April 7, 2010

Changes and transformation



Spirit Letter January 5th 2010
My God…
I have had many thoughts and experiences of the past few months and the energy that surrounds me is so intense. I had an experience of a dimensional shift while driving a country road a few days ago. I was at a state of awareness like never before. I ask if there is something that you wish to share on this cold winters morning about this or anything at all? I can feel and hear your presence.

Answer...
I know that all my beloved sons and daughters are experiencing mighty changes
and it includes everything from birth to death. To clarify, these experiences are deaths and births of a spiritual nature even if they are cloaked in changes of employment, housing, awareness and so on.
You draw to you that which most needs to be looked at and changed. This is absolute, no exceptions.
I am putting into the hearts of many to become what they are to facilitate and teach that which must be taught to bring about ascension.
There is a shift taking place and it is like climbing a ladder of reality. You have climbed a few more steps closer to what is and what has always been real. Once these shifts of knowing take place there is no going back after a certain point of growth is reached. You have turned that corner.
Each time a higher state of awareness is reached the oneness becomes more solidified between us.
Spiritually you are transforming and it will alter everything that you knew as you arrive at the truths and knowing that have sustained my masters since all was created.
The collective consciousness is expanding at a fast pace and this is what has given all of you the feeling that time is speeding up. It is the energy that is increasing.
More of you are stepping up to be counted as light bringers and truth tellers about what I am and your planets place in the universe.
You are now being pulled toward each other instead of repelling. This pull toward compassion and love is divinity in action.
The teachings of man that have pushed the lie that I am to be feared will not be the norm any longer. It does not serve the highest good. To fear me is to fear each other and that has led to all the negativity in your world. How can you love and trust another if you have wondered if you can fully love and trust me, your creator?
Anything that any one of you performs to bring someone closer to the truth of what they are has a high vibrational essence. It will only bring about more good
for everyone that person comes into contact with.
I have put a strong calling into the hearts of many to use their life and organizations to bring light into this world and awareness once and for all. The words you keep hearing, “the time is now,” is ringing through the spirits of
a large number of you as you turn away from what has not worked and transform it into an awakening. This will insure prosperity and abundance not only for the ones showing the way but for all of those who seek the light and the love that is theirs for the taking.
Everything is changing and evolving and you are immersed in that. Continue to express and channel Jesus as he has much to say and is doing it even now all over your planet. I know you feared this at first and I am happy that you overcame your fear and moved forward.
It is time for you to continue in this form of dialogue with me as we have in the past. It is good. I am with all of you at every moment. I will never interfere with any choices you make but the more we are in union with one another the stronger the guidance and messages will become. I am here.
I Am
I Am
I Am

No comments:

Post a Comment