May 23, 2010

The young ones at Unity Church...


To all of those who are reading this blog, I just want to say thank you for all your encouragement and kind words. I have been stopped by a few of you when you see me to tell me how much the blogs are bringing to your life. One man I know from the Unity church I attend told me that both him and his wife read them and this makes my heart swell with joy as they have small children and I feel whatever the parents learn will filter down to the young ones.

In church today we are encouraged to take a moment and walk around to greet each other and there is a lot of hugging going around. So much love is exchanged. I hug some of them more than once. It feels good...real good. We stand in a circle and hold hands and Rev. Julie leads a closing prayer and a thought and then there is more hugging as we walk out. One little girl of about three tugged on my pants and lifted up her arms to be hugged. As I knelt down to wrap my arms around her, my heart swelled in my breast with joy at this sweet pure energy. Now, this is what to teach the children! Teach them about love...true spiritual love. If there is any judgment in these people, I have not seen it or experienced it and I would venture to say that if Rev. Julie saw it she would nip it in the bud. Take them behind the spiritual wood shed so to speak. I have done that a few times myself when I felt it was needed.

By example every single person in this church teaches the young ones about love and acceptance. These children feel safe and they are open to share and I don't see any hiding behind their mothers skirts. They are a very sociable bunch of bright children and a delight to be around.

I say look to the young ones around you and observe and you will see the essence of their teachings shining through if it has been good and correct. You will see a glimpse of what is going on in their families. You will see joy and you will be blessed.

www.makeachoicenow.com (to order book)
http://wayovertherainbow.blogspot.com/
http://hectorscaninedogma.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment