May 23, 2010

And so it is...the love of spiritual mates!


Spirit Letter...March 24th 07 @ 7:43am

Good Morning,
I know that you are listening and are ever present. I feel blessed and always grateful for your continued guidance and can feel your hand resting on my shoulder. There is much laughter and joy coming from this home. I felt the gearing down yesterday. Today will be more of the same. There is such a burden that has been lifted off my soul and spirit. I am grateful I had the courage and insight to know when to let go of my relationship such as it was. It certainly didn’t serve the work or me.
There is so much love here. I thank you. I am open and ready to receive your words.

Greetings to you spirit of light. It is no issue of what any longer only when? When do you do this or when do you do that? All in its own time.
The spirits and angels link hands and dance a ring of wonder and happiness around you. My wishes are to bring about more dedicated teachers who would walk in the light and teach the truth.

A time for nurturing is at hand for self and for others. Work is not necessary at such a pace to accomplish what I have given you to do. Enjoy a state of being. Just be. Breathe deeply. Now is a time for soft play. Walk in the glory of nature. Remember when you did this before how it renewed you? Racing is only meant for cars...not people.

Oh my beautiful ones...I am present every single second of your earth time. I have opened many doors for you and when they are opened you will know what to do. I have infused you with an ancient knowledge of rightness. I would not bring you this far and leave you with no tools to build what you desire to do the work of your heart.
You have said that you have cried many tears but the tears you shed now are
blessed tears of healing and knowledge and embracing happiness. Feel this dear little one...it is something that will be with you all the rest of your days. Hence, you wept...now you cry. There is a big difference. Yes!

I would leave you with this thought. There are few men who can willingly walk with this much light and power at his side. There are many who would try and fail. Let go of the thought of a mate for a while. In truth, you do not have time or energy for this. You have a spiritual mates now and for the time at hand be content with that.

You will attract many followers and for some the light of truth and knowledge is blinding. Be careful of those who would worship you and not the knowledge you bring to them. Make sure they know the difference and understand. I am laughing with joy and holding out my hands for you to clasp. I will never abandon you. I will love you for eternity. No man can say thus.
I Am.
I Am.
I Am.

No comments:

Post a Comment