May 29, 2010

Spirit Letter...Accountability May 29th 2010


Dear God,
There are so many changes taking place right now with government, the earth, economics and so on and more information coming to light that it is hard to take it all in. I have noticed that crop circles are getting more intricate and seem to be sending a message of some kind. I felt your presence and I am a willing scribe for your energy and messages.

Yes, It is true that it seems everything is moving fast and furious to an inevitable conclusion going somewhere and there is no doubt that is is alarming and fascinating at the same time. At any given point there is more information being released and brought to light regarding healing, science, soul, the universe and even me. I know that you would be thrilled if I were to deliver to you what is going to happen but that would interfere with your free will and in truth even I at this point am holding my breath so to speak to see if all of you feel in your hearts what is true about what you are and return to that which will free you of all restraints of your human condition. So, it is all up to you. I know this is a heavy responsibility at best. This is the way I created you. I made you to explore and create wonderful things and the power of your creations has started to rule you instead of the other way around.
Make no mistake in thinking there is nothing you can do. Prayer in groups for the healing of your earth and the precious souls who live there is powerful beyond anything you may have thought it could be especially at this crucial juncture in your history. Prayer in isolation with the proper heart felt intention is powerful.

As for the crop circles, know this, they are not a hoax as some would wish to believe. Anyone who has done their due diligence in studying this incredible phenomena will be in awe at what this means. You have been told time and time again that you are one and many of you thought that it stopped at your planet. This is not true. Think beyond the confines of this earth of yours and look toward the universe for assistance and guidance. It is there and in a time very very soon contact will be made in such a way that it cannot be denied any longer.

You are as infants and are still growing and learning and it has never stopped and never will. If this method of communication between us had been introduced in the not so distant past many people would have been persecuted including you in trying to introduce this. I do communicate with all precious souls every day in many many ways and I am happy you choose to let me into your heart and your consciousness so we may share together with many. It is time for all to embrace the many ways I am with you and learn from those who would teach this and open your mind to it.

Once again I tell you that you were created to be magnificent beings and you are just growing into your spiritual robes. It is time to stop stepping on your own toes and blaming others for doing it. Everyone is accountable...everyone, for their actions, words and deeds.

Your world is not a toy to be ignored when you are through playing with it. ignoring me is not an option any longer either. I will be heard as it is more important than ever that you invite me in with all that you are. I am there by invitation or not but our communion will be beyond any previous comprehension if you deliberately invite me. Let us talk, shall we?

For all of those who are in pain of any kind, confusion of any kind, fear of any kind, come to me and talk. I am waiting and I will guide you in ways you never dreamed of.
I Am
I Am
I Am

1 comment:

  1. My Dear One,
    This is such an outstanding written word it should go out to the entire world. Not many people have this oneness with God/Jesus/Spirit and what a blessing it is for anyone who aknowledges it for themselves.
    Love to you Rev. Diannia,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete