April 30, 2010

Past Spirit Letter about love



Spirit Letter…January 26th, 2008

Good Morning,
My divine Creator I am up very early for my trip to Florida. I haven’t packed yet but I will in just a few moments. It has been a busy week full of creative accomplishments and joy. I am peaceful and almost nothing rattles my cage. I would like to ask you about the big question of love and letting go of the past. Many people are having problems with this. What will you share with us today? I am an open and willing vessel for your words to pour through.

My wonderful sons and daughters,
I have watched you flounder in this emotion called love. You call it many things but it is still love. When you have loved someone, you always love them even when you think you have transmuted it into hate, apathy, or pity. The underlying love is always there. You cannot hate someone unless you also love. Where love has resided previously is an investment of your identity, be it a goal, person, activity or place.

It is necessary to say Goodbye. It is forward movement so that the old chapters can be shelved and a new chapter in life can begin. Remember what has been loved is still a part of your essence. For this reason detaching from what has been is not simple. The part of the self that has lived and grown in a particular person or situation exists in a timeless way. For love itself is timeless, and so at the moment of ending all that has been, it is still very real to the heart.

Each soul needs to be gentle and respectful of the process of letting go. You are saying goodbye to something or someone that was once cared for out of a sense of respect for the truth. Truth emerges from the heart to guide you in this process and lets one know that a chapter in “life” that has contained “life” is closing so a new one can begin.

Formally taking your leave is helpful so the heart can feel closure. It is good if everything can be said that needs to be expressed. If this is not possible take your leave in your mind and heart with a sense of gratitude that you experienced this for your souls’ growth. Call upon me and talk with me during this process and I will assist you…as always.

Do not be afraid to say goodbye because of sadness as you will lose something valuable by avoiding the process of deliberate closure and deliberate letting go.
You will miss the opportunity to fully embrace what is coming as your completeness
of soul is not fully present.

Whenever love is invoked…it is for your greatest and highest good. It is for growth and for experience. Love is the highest vibration that exists and will always serve you and the letting go will also serve you. Move ahead my dear ones and teach others and rise in love. Be compassionate with yourselves.

I AM…I AM…I AM

The Book, "SPIRIT LETTERS" can be ordered from www.makeachoicenow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment