April 30, 2010

Past Spirit Letter 2007



Spirit Letter July 6th…2007 @ 7:24am

Dear Divine Spirit,
This has been an unsettling week for me. After so much peace and direction
there is unease and last night I had dreams about people who have been out of my life for years. I feel stagnant, neither going forward or backward. I have felt tired all week and have no motivation. What do I need to do, see, or understand? What will you share with me today?

What you have been experiencing is what most people experience all of their lives.
This recent dose of the unkindness of the world will only serve you in the long-run.
I am sure you have noticed that your guard is up and hyper-vigilant now. This is to remind you that although you walk a powerful path now you must always remain
aware of the many dark energies that exist… darkness is always drawn to the light

You are no longer the person you were. The bullies of your life have no power over you.
Even now in his attitude of winning…the one has bullied you has won nothing…only lost and lost much. He is indeed intimidated by you. He has much fear in even speaking to you. He is unaware that even in the distance you could cause much heartache and disruption in his life if you choose to. You have done well at observing your thoughts and handling your emotions. Peace is the answer.
Sending him a blessing was love in practice for your fellow beings.

Rest and renew for the rest of this week and use this recent turn of events as fodder for a new article. Your writing has always grounded you. Write then…Dear One…Write.

Call upon the angels who are always near to sustain and help you through this time.
The support that you need is always near.
You are lifted up and loved. Indeed my teachers and bringers of light are so needed in this time of great shifting and need help and protection. Do not dip your toes in the darkness of fear. There is nothing to fear.

I am…I am…I am…
Kodoish…Kodosih…Kodoish…Adonai…

No comments:

Post a Comment