June 17, 2010

Prayer Series...#3


Prayer for today...June 17th 2010 #3




My Dear God

I cannot begin to tell you how grateful I am.
But I will try to tell you what is in my spirit.

I am grateful for these hands that can plant the seeds in the earth
And can hold my loved ones softly close to me.

I am grateful for these eyes that can see so much beauty
and look upon the creatures that run so wild and free.

I am grateful for these legs that can walk most anywhere
and can take me where I wish to go.

I am grateful for this heart of mine that holds the truth of me
and tells me what I need to know.

I am grateful for you creator, my dearest , dearest friend
and for your guidance that I know will never end.

I am grateful for the love you give me and for the gift of free-will.
I pray I use it wisely as it is mine alone.
I am grateful that some day you will call me home.

I fill my soul with gratitude and bow my head with peace
Knowing that your presence will never never cease.

And so it is...
And so it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment