May 15, 2010

A Great Wind...Spirit Letter


God’s Visit
Rev. Lady Diannia Baty © 2010



I know that God speaks to me in dreams and when I have these dreams they are incredible. Last night was just such a night. I went to bed happy and peaceful. I had played scrabble with my two new housemates and it was so much fun. I haven’t played this particular game in quite a while. It is good to sharpen the brain with games like this. I turned out the light after settling my little dog Hector in. He prefers to sleep on top of the comforter with his own blanket tucked in around him. In minutes we were asleep.

The Dream
I was walking in a field of the most beautiful flowers of every color and type. It was like a botanical garden. There were some cherry trees with low hanging branches in full bloom. On one of the branches was a huge nest of white doves. There must have been thirty or more of them. I could touch them. When I did they made cooing noises. I was fascinated with them. There was a path before me and I walked it to see where it would go. Off to the left was a field of puppies and adult dogs, all white romping and playing and it was quite a sight. There were so many breeds and sizes yet they were not fighting. They were all joyful. I watched them for a bit and when I opened the gate they ran toward me. There must have been at least fifty of them and yet they did not bark. They were happy to see me and my heart swelled with love. They surrounded me but did not jump up. These beautiful creatures were wagging their tails waiting for some kind of signal from me. I gave them a silent hand signal for sit and they all promptly sat!

That is when I felt the presence of God. In the dreams when this happens I just know what or who it is. God’s presence is soothing yet strong. I have seen God in these dreams as a glowing ball of bluish white light pulsing with life and energy. I have also seen God in these dreams as a robed figure and I cannot see a face only light inside the cowl covering. This time there was the ball of light hovering about ten feet away. I heard God speak and tell me that this was an amusement park for me for a while and all I had to do was think about what gave me joy and it would be made so. I was told that I was so loved and that the light and love that I extended out to the world was badly needed at this time in human history. God said that he wanted to reward me with this place of manifestation and miracles and desired me to rest and take a breather and to remember that nothing was impossible…nothing! I was thrilled and wanted to walk around some more.

I came to a place with the most incredible waterfall that cascaded down into a small pool of clear water and there were ferns growing that were as tall as me and moss on the banks that felt like a carpet. I stopped and bathed in the pool. The water was warm and not cold at all. I sat on the bank of moss after I was clean and fresh and looked off at the sky. It was bathed in a pink light. In an instant God was once more there talking to me about life and death and answering my questions before I could ask. Then the question arose in my mind as to the job I was doing on earth, “Was I doing a good job and following my purpose here on earth?” I started to weep when I asked this question because I was afraid of the answer. I never feel as if I have done enough. God told me to weep no more that I was doing just fine and in fact doing better than I had agreed to do. I was told that all was well and exactly in line with my life lessons. All the fear and sadness went away immediately and I was bathed in love that penetrated my body and I felt absorbed into something I cannot describe. The waterfall faded and I was on a beach and I was alone yet I was not alone. God was all around me
And within me and I felt like I could fly and so I did. I just had the thought to fly and off and away I went and flew across the ocean.

God told me he had a message for all and that I should continue to teach others how to communicate with him that it was vitally important now and he would continue to guide me in these teachings. When I awoke, I felt the urgings to scribe for God as I do most days through the written communication with God. I was given this message and so it is.

"I want the world to know how much I love all things. I am the Lord God and I created all. I am going to do something to show the world I exist. I am going to speak to the people. I am speaking to many of you now and wish to speak to all of you individually. My people must learn how to hear my voice. I yearn for deep communion with all people. I will not remain quiet. Listen to me. I have a plan for each of you, a plan that will bring you to the zenith of your creation. You can only reach this pinnacle of existence with my plan. I love you so much that I give you the choice to reject me. This rejection causes me great pain. I suffer for my children. When you are in pain and lost I can feel it. I know it instantly. A great wind is coming. It begins with the whisper of my voice. This wind will sweep the earth and consume the universe with love. I, the Lord God, am coming. I will strike my chord in every heart. I have been doing this since the beginning, but people have not listened. Even good people do not listen to me. People fill the churches and sing songs and listen to each other. I tell you, the time is here to listen and talk to me one on one and two by two. If you do not, you will be isolated from me. I will leave you to the darkness because through free-will you want this even when you don’t want this. You give me no alternative. In your heart, as you perceive this message, you know it is I. You cannot deny your God, any more than you can deny yourself. Listen to me. I am speaking, even now, to your heart. Learn to talk to me and learn to listen when I speak. There are so many ways I communicate with you."


I share with you all of this and hope it brings you peace. God is so very real but not in the ways of old thinking and teachings and it is way past time to take God out of the box we have put this mighty
loving force in. God cannot be contained by our meager and inept descriptions. God is not a concept. This is just something to think about.

http://wayovertherainbow.blogspot.com/
http://hectorscaninedogma.blogspot.com/
to order the book... www.makeachoicenow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment